Sunday, January 6, 2013

William Douglas Blanton

This post will be short and sweet - no details needed.

After having spent a great Christmas with the Blanton's, we unfortunately had to return to New Braunfels a week later due to the sudden hospitalization and passing of Jeremy's father, William Blanton.

He passed on Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I'm happy and proud to possibly carry on the Blanton name, I'm happy that he was able to see Jeremy and I married, and he had a really good time.

He will be missed very much.


As far as Jeremy and I's marriage is concerned... we've done the "in sickness", the "for poorer", and now we can add the "bad times".  We know it is not the end of either of these, but that's life and we've made a lifetime commitment to each other, and will continue to support each other through everything that life throws our way. 

R.I.P. William Douglas Blanton 



No comments:

Post a Comment